Wednesday 21 November 2018

Meet the teacher - Vicky Hearle



Meet the teacher - Vicky 







Where are you from? 
Gloucestershire, UK (close to Bristol and Birmingham)

How long have you been in Barcelona? And how long have you been working in
Cambridge School?
I have been living in Barcelona since April 2018 and I started working for Cambridge school in June 2018.

What did you do before coming to Spain? 
I worked in a girls secondary school in the Special Educational Needs department.

How are you enjoying working here in Parets?
I love working in Parets school and my sister also works here with me! I really like the school, especially the new building where my classroom is.

Do you have any hobbies?
I like to play sports - tennis, football, netball and also I like to spend time with friends and family and explore the beautiful city of Barcelona.

No comments:

Post a Comment