Wednesday 17 October 2018

Meet the teacher - Emma Hearle



Meet the teacher - Emma Hearle





Where are you from? 
I’m from Cheltenham,  a big town not too far from Oxford in England 

How long have you been in Barcelona? 
I moved here four and a half years ago and have lived in Granollers all that time ! Next week though I´m moving into a new flat in Barcelona with my sister Vicky - who also works in Parets Cambridge School!

And how long have you been working in Cambridge School? 
This is my 5th school year - I have done three in Granollers, one in La Roca and now I’m part of the Parets family!

What did you do before coming to Spain? 
I studied journalism at university in London and then worked in publishing designing apps for schools to use on iPads 

How are you enjoying working here in Parets? 
I have to say so far it´s my favourite Cambridge school to work in. The team are really friendly and my students have been really great.

Do you have any hobbies? 
I play tennis on Fridays and I love cycling my bike and going dancing with my friends. In the summer I like going to the beach and walking on the Cami Ronda!

No comments:

Post a Comment