Monday 25 April 2016

Meet the teacher... Margo!

I´m from Aberdeen, a city in the north-east of Scotland.
I moved to Spain in September 2014 to start working at Cambridge School.
I teach classes in Granollers and Parets, but most of my classes are in businesses.
I worked for 20 years in the education sector in Scotland.  I worked on a project to create a new university, then I was an administrator and a manager for community learning.  After that I worked in a supermarket and for a car rental company.
I love working in Parets.  The centre is fantastic and the staff and students are very friendly.
I´m learning Spanish and Catalan, which takes a lot of time!
At the weekends I like exploring Catalunya and driving to different towns and villages.
I love Formula 1 and last year I went to the race at Circuit de Catalunya.

I do Reiki and I like reading about different alternative therapies.




No comments:

Post a Comment