Thursday 3 March 2016

Meet the teachers... Nick!

I´m from Bournemouth on the south coast of England. It´s a big town with a very long beach. Quite similar to Barcelona but not as hot!
I´ve been working for Cambridge School since I arrived in Barcelona. I arrived in January 2015 and worked at the Granollers school before I came to Parets in September.
Before I came to Barcelona, I worked in London as a Marketing manager for an American company. I loved living in London but I wanted to see more of the world. I was offered a job teaching English in Barcelona and didn´t hesitate to take it. Before I lived in London I was a student in Bristol studying History. I wrote my dissertation on the Spanish Civil War.
I love working here in Parets. The people here are so friendly and everybody knows everybody.
It´s such a nice atmosphere.

I´m a big music nerd. I used to DJ when I was younger and I still collect records now. When I´m not working I spend most of my time going to music events, visiting galleries and exhibitions and going to the beach! I love swimming in the sea and I´m looking forward to the summer when I can spend my weekends at the beautiful beaches we have in Catalunya.


No comments:

Post a Comment